Music & Events
Saturday, February 18, 10 a.m. till noon: Can Your Mac & Cheese Compete?
If so, think about entering our Macaroni and Cheese Cook Off! The competition is open to mac and cheese aficionados of all ages and skill levels, including everyday fans of the creamy comfort food, amateur chefs, and local restauranteurs.
To participate, sign up at one of our upcoming markets, or contact Audrey at the phone/email listed below.
- Bring a hot crock pot full of your best recipe by 9:30 the day of the competition.
- Samples of the entries will be for sale for $1 each to patrons, who will cast ballots for their favorites. Votes will be counted starting at noon, though samples will still be available for sale.
- Prizes will be awarded at 12:30 to the top three entrants.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit Bennington County Meals on Wheels.
- For a list of rules or for more information please contact Audrey Pietrucha at 802-733-6981 or at email@example.com.
Music for the winter markets:
January 7: Joe Tucker
Januray 21: Rosin the Beaux (Sue Matsui)
Feb. 4: Flye Not Away
Feb. 18: Steve Spensley
March 4: Bruce Wheat
March 18: Scott Forrest
April 1: Bud Mattison
April 15: Beard and Glasses