After the heat wave, we are enjoying the cooler weather – it looks like it will be perfect for exploring the market! Support the folks who work year-round to bring you coffee, free range and organic meat and poultry, lots of fresh vegetables, maple syrup, handmade soaps and lotions, eggs, lovely preserves and mustards as well as tasty baked goods!
Please don’t forget we moved back outdoors in May, which means we are at 150 Depot Street in Downtown Bennington every Saturday from 10am to 1pm through October.
- Music: Alex Smith
- Children’s tent: Bennington Free Library
- Special Guest Table: 350Vermont
- Music: David Kellner & David Banulis
- Children’s tent: Growing Up Right
- Special Guest Table: ACLU
- Music: TBA
- Children’s tent: McCullough Library
- Music: Deena Chappell Smith
- Children’s tent: Sunrise Family Resource Center
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors!
GVH Studio, Inc.
Jacobs Law Offices, LLC
Shires Area Chamber of Commerce
Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Spice ‘N Nice
The Tuscan Sunflower
Vermont Land Trust
Wassick Tire Service
Whitman’s Feed Store
The Yoga Place